Nicole Corrigan-Garrett, M.D.
Dr. Corrigan-Garrett is a Texas native who grew up in Coppell. She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology at Austin College. She received her MD from the University of Texas at Houston and completed her pediatric residency training at UTSW/Children’s Medical Center. Following residency Dr. Corrigan-Garrett was an attending physician and an Associate Professor in the Emergency Department at UTSW/Children’s Medical Center at both the Dallas and Plano campus for five years. She joined PAD in 2016.
She is married with 2 children that keep her on her toes. She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling and reading. She is a 2nd generation pediatrician who loves when she occasionally sees her mom’s former patients, now parents themselves.
Physician Credentials & Accolades
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- University of Texas at Houston Medical School
- Residency at UTSW/Children’s Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- Children’s Health
- Medical City Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano