Muzzian Rani Siddiqi, M.D.
Dr. Siddiqi completed her combined BA/MD at the 6 year program at University of Missouri- Kansas City School of Medicine. She completed her residency at St. Louis University, Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital. Her past experience includes working for Texas Children’s Hospital and Texas Children’s Pediatric Associates creating medical homes for the underserved communities in Houston. She also worked in the Emergency Department at Children’s Medical Center Dallas.
Dr. Siddiqi is fluent in Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi and Spanish. She is married and has 3 very animated children. Dr. Siddiqi likes to sing, and in her time away from work, she enjoys good food, watching movies, traveling and spending time with family and friends.
Physician Credentials & Accolades
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine – 6 year combined BA/MD
- Pediatric Residency at St. Louis University, Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital
- Member of Texas Medical Association
- Member of Dallas Medical Society