Muzzian Rani Siddiqi, M.D.
Dr. Siddiqi grew up in Missouri. She completed her combined BA/MD at the 6 year program at University of Missouri-Kansas City. She then completed her pediatric residency at St. Louis University, Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital. She moved to Texas after residency and spent 5 years with Texas Children’s Hospital and Texas Children’s Pediatric Associates creating medical homes for the underserved communities in Houston. She then moved to Dallas where she worked in the Emergency Department at Children’s Medical Center. Last year she joined Pediatric Associates of Dallas part-time, so that she may be full-time mommy to her 3 very animated children. She loves to sing and she enjoys traveling and spending time with her husband and kids.
Physician Credentials & Accolades
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine – 6 year combined BA/MD
- Pediatric Residency at St. Louis University, Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital
- Member of Texas Medical Association
- Member of Dallas Medical Society
- Children’s Health