Michael E. Brown, M.D.
Dr. Brown did his undergraduate work at Washington University in St. Louis and attended Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in Nashville. He completed his pediatric residency at University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and served as chief resident in his final year. Dr Brown recently stepped down from his role as Associate Director of the Children’s Health Cystic Fibrosis Center. He continues to devote himself full time to the practice of pediatrics at PAD.
Outside of the office, Dr. Brown is happily married with 3 grown children and 4 precious grandchildren. He enjoys spending time with his family, attending sporting events, movies, theater and traveling. He continues to do his best to stay in shape by swimming and practicing yoga.
Physician Credentials & Accolades
- Undergraduate at Washington University in St. Louis
- Medical school at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in Nashville.
- Pediatric residency at University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Board certified in Pediatrics
- Voted “Best Pediatric Specialist in Dallas” – D Magazine
- Voted “Texas Super Doctor” – Texas Monthly
- Voted “Best Doctors in America”
- Voted as a “Mom Approved Doctor” by Dallas Child Magazine
- Children’s Health
- Medical City Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano