Melissa Waters, M.D.
Dr. Waters received a Bachelor of Science in Biology at Hardin-Simmons University and is a graduate of The University of Texas Medical School at Houston. After completing her residency training at Children’s Medical Center in Dallas, she practiced pediatrics in Flower Mound, Texas for 4 years. In 2012 she joined Pediatric Associates of Dallas.
Dr. Waters lives in Dallas with her husband, Matt, daughter, Mallory, and beagle, Pepper. She enjoys traveling all over the world, reading a good book, watching live music, and running for a good cause.
Physician Credentials & Accolades
- Bachelor of Science in Biology at Hardin-Simmons University
- Graduate of The University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Completed residency training at Children’s Medical Center in Dallas
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics
- Voted as one of the “Best Pediatricians in Dallas” by D Magazine
- Voted as a “Super Doc” by Texas Monthly Magazine
- Voted as a “Mom Approved Doctor” by Dallas Child Magazine
- Children’s Health
- Medical City Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano