Melissa Waters, M.D.
Dr. Waters received a Bachelor of Science in Biology at Hardin-Simmons University and is a graduate of The University of Texas Medical School at Houston. After completing her residency training at Children’s Medical Center in Dallas, she practiced pediatrics in Flower Mound, Texas for 4 years. In 2012 she joined Pediatric Associates of Dallas.
Dr. Waters lives in Dallas with her husband, Matt, daughter, Mallory, and beagle, Lila. She enjoys traveling all over the world, reading a good book, watching live music, and running for a good cause. Lately her trips tend to be shorter, she reads books by Dr. Seuss, listens to the Moana soundtrack on repeat (by request), and chases after her really speedy toddler. And she is soaking up every precious moment!
Physician Credentials & Accolades
- Bachelor of Science in Biology at Hardin-Simmons University
- Graduate of The University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Completed residency training at Children’s Medical Center in Dallas
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics
- Voted as one of the “Best Pediatricians in Dallas” by D Magazine
- Voted as a “Super Doc” by Texas Monthly Magazine
- Voted as a “Mom Approved Doctor” by Dallas Child Magazine
- Children’s Health
- Medical City Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano