Maribel Diaz-Esquivel, M.D.
Dr. Diaz-Esquivel graduated from Plan II at the University of Texas at Austin with a Liberal Arts Degree. She attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. She completed her internship and residency at Children’s Hospital at OU Medical Center.
Dr. Diaz-Esquivel grew up in Texas, but is originally from Spain. She enjoys traveling to Spain to visit family. In her free time, she likes Pilates, movies, and good food with family and friends.
Physician Credentials & Accolades
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Residency at Children’s Hospital of Oklahoma, OK City, OK
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- Children’s Health
- Medical City Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano