Lisa Grysen, M.D.
Dr. Grysen grew up in Houston and stayed there for her undergraduate education at Rice University. After graduating from medical school and residency in San Antonio, she moved to Dallas with her husband and worked for several years in the ER at Children’s Medical Center and urgent care before joining PAD.
Dr. Grysen and her husband have two beautiful and independent girls and two dogs. She loves spending time with her family and reading and learning new things. She feels that there is nothing better than a good book on the beach or hiking in the mountains. Also noteworthy, she has an identical twin sister who also lives with her family in Dallas.
Physician Credentials & Accolades
- Rice University BA in Biology
- Medical School University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
- General Pediatric Residency at University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
- Children’s Health
- Medical City Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano