Lauren Gore, M.D.
Dr. Gore is a Texas native who grew up in Richardson, graduating from LV Berkner High School. She went on to receive a BS in Biomedical Sciences from Texas A&M University in 2000, followed by her MD from the University of Texas at Houston in 2004. She did her residency, followed by a chief residency year, at Children’s Medical Center in Dallas from 2004-2008.
She practiced at UTSW/Children’s for seven years before joining PAD in February 2015. During that time she worked in a busy outpatient clinic teaching medical students and residents both the skills and the art of Pediatrics. In her free time she enjoys keeping up with her young son, finding new recipes for dinner club, going to the family lake house on Cedar Creek, gardening in her backyard, and trading books with friends.
Physician Credentials & Accolades
Board Certified in Pediatrics
University of Texas at Houston Medical School
Residency at UTSW/Children’s Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
Chief Residency at UTSW/Children’s Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- Voted as one of the “Best Pediatricians in Dallas” in D Magazine
- Voted as one of the “Super Doctors Texas Rising Stars” in Texas Monthly Magazine
- Voted as a “Mom Approved Doctor” in DFW Child Magazine
- Children’s Health
- Medical City Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano