Arthi Krishnan, M.D.
Dr. Krishnan graduated from the Georgia Institute of Technology with a degree in Chemical Engineering. She attended medical school at the Medical College of Georgia. She completed her pediatric internship at the Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters in Norfolk, VA and finished her pediatric residency at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, VA. She then completed a one year college health fellowship at the University of Virginia Student Health Center. Dr. Krishnan has been practicing pediatrics since 2009 in different clinical settings including private practice, urgent care, and college health.
Dr. Krishnan is married and has a son and daughter. She enjoys running, reading, cooking, and spending time with family and friends.
Physician Credentials & Accolades
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Medical College of Georgia
- Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters, Pediatric Residency
- University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Pediatric Residency
- University of Virginia Student Health Center, Fellowship
- Children’s Health
- Medical City Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano