Karen B. McClard, M.D.
Dr. McClard graduated from Baylor University as a member of the University Scholars program. She received her medical degree from U.T. Southwestern Medical School at Dallas. After completing her residency at Children’s Medical Center of Dallas, she stayed an additional year at CMC as Pediatric Chief Resident.
Dr. McClard is married with two children, Hayden and Lucy, who attend Greenhill School. She also has a very old beagle that she believes to be immortal. In her spare time, she enjoys yoga, her book club, and desserts (eating them, not necessarily cooking them.)
Physician Credentials & Accolades
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Residency at Children’s Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- Chief Residency at Children’s Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- Voted as one of the “Best Pediatricians in Dallas” by D Magazine
- Voted as a “Rising Star” by Texas Monthly Magazine
- Voted as a “Mom Approved Doctor” by Dallas Child Magazine
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- Children’s Health
- Medical City Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano