Early B. Denison, M.D.
Dr. Denison graduated from Texas A&M University with a degree in genetics. He received his MD from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and completed his pediatric internship and residency at Children’s Medical Center. He has a Masters in Business Administration with a healthcare focus. Dr. Denison currently sits on the PAD Board of Directors.
Dr Denison is married and has two daughters and a son. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his family, exercising, traveling, and playing the guitar and cello.
Physician Credentials & Accolades
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School-graduated 2001
- Pediatric Internship and Residency at Children’s Medical Center, Dallas, TX 2001-2004
- Vice Chairman of Pediatrics at Texas Health Resources Hospital Dallas 2008-2014
- Chairman of Pediatrics at Texas Health Resources Hospital Dallas 2014-present
- Voted as one of the “Best Pediatricians in Dallas” in D Magazine
- Voted as one of the “Super Doctors” in Texas Monthly Magazine
- Voted as a “Mom Approved Doctor” by Dallas Child Magazine.
- Children’s Health
- Medical City Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano