Cynthia G. Webb, M.D.
Dr. Webb met her husband, Keith just after college. They have 3 children: a son, Taylor, and twin daughters, Lexi and Erin, as well as a couple of adorable dogs. Dr. Webb truly feels like her kids went to medical school and residency with her. Dr. Webb’s son was two when she started medical school, and her twins were born during her fourth year of medical school. She joined PAD directly out of residency. Her kids have grown up in the PAD family, and she can attest to the wonderful, family-centered care that patients receive here. In addition to keeping up with the myriad of activities and adventures that is required of raising three children, Dr. Webb enjoys traveling, yoga, and playing the piano. She also enjoys spending time in nature and has enjoyed camping, hiking, and kayaking with her family.
Dr. Webb loves being a pediatrician, and she loves being a Mom. She enjoys partnering with parents to help them raise happy, healthy, and confident children. Her goal is to help children reach their full potential, and to help parents enjoy their children and their parenting experiences. Parenting is a journey. Dr. Webb helps parents navigate through the many joyful moments, and the many tearful moments of that journey.
Physician Credentials & Accolades
- Graduated from Texas Tech University with a bachelor degree in Biology, and a minor in chemistry.
- Attended UT Southwestern Medical School, and completed my pediatric residency at Children’s Medical Center in Dallas.
- Board certified in pediatrics.
- Voted as a “Mom Approved Doctor” by Dallas Child Magazine
- Children’s Health
- Medical City Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano