Christopher K. Dreiling, M.D.
Dr. Dreiling sought out a liberal arts education as an undergraduate, as he knew he would be focusing on science in medical school. Within the Plan II major at UT-Austin, he had study concentrations in biomedical ethics and film history. Dr. Dreiling decided on pediatrics as his field during his third year medical school rotation and has not regretted it for a single moment.
Dr. Dreiling has been blessed with two healthy and engaging teens who keep him quite busy. Outside of the office, he continues to study film and music and enjoys traveling. He has played piano since he was six years old, and always tries to find time to practice!
Physician Credentials & Accolades
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A. Magna Cum Laude in Plan II, 1993
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, M.D. 1997
- Children’s Medical Center of Dallas, Residency in General Pediatrics, 2000
- American Board of Pediatrics, Board Certified since 2000
- Official Doctor of The Hardline – KTCK 1310/96.7 The Ticket
- Voted as a “Mom Approved Doctor” by Dallas Child Magazine
- Children’s Health
- Medical City Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano