Christina Bourland, M.D.
Dr. Bourland grew up in Huntsville, Alabama and graduated from the University of the South with a degree in American Studies. She received her MD from the University of Alabama School of Medicine and completed her pediatric residency at Children’s Medical Center of Dallas in 2006. Prior to joining PAD, she practiced for 8 years as a pediatric hospitalist at Children’s Medical Center, caring for children with a wide variety of medical conditions and working with medical students and residents discovering the joys of pediatrics. She is passionate about promoting the health of individuals and the health of our collective community.
Dr. Bourland is married to a wonderful guy and has two spunky daughters and one loving son who are all growing up much too quickly. When she isn’t trying to keep up with her three children, she enjoys gardening, needlepoint, reading and volunteering locally.
Physician Credentials & Accolades
- 1999 The University of the South, BA in American Studies
- 2003 University of Alabama School of Medicine, MD
- 2006 University of Texas Southwestern, Pediatric Residency
- Voted as one of the “Best Pediatricians in Dallas” by D Magazine
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- Children’s Health
- Medical City Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano