Charles S. Dunlap, M.D.
Dr. Charles Dunlap joined PAD in 2004 after practicing pediatrics in Albuquerque, New Mexico for eight years. He grew up in Dallas and attended Lake Highlands High School and loves living in DFW. He has a beautiful wife, Susan, of 24 years, and two awesome children in high school, Caroline, 17 and Christopher, 14. In his spare time he enjoys travel, sports, film, classic rock, church and mission work, and eating things he’s not supposed to. He has 3 large rescued dogs and sometimes will get out of his chair and walk them. Fun fact: Dr. Dunlap was a PAD patient as a child!
Physician Credentials & Accolades
- University of Texas at Austin BA, 1989
- UT Southwestern Medical School MD, 1993
- Children’s Medical Center Dallas, Residency, 1993-1996
- Board Certified in Pediatrics, 1996-present
- American Academy of Pediatrics member, 1996-present
- Texas Health Plano, Department of Pediatrics Chairman, 2011-2013
- Pediatric Society of Greater Dallas, member and former president
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- Children’s Health
- Medical City Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano