Bich Do, M.D.
Dr. Do was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. She graduated from University of Texas at Dallas with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. She received her medical degree from University of Texas Southwestern Medical School (UTSW). She completed her Pediatric residency at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque. She moved back to Dallas after completing her residency.
Dr. Do is married. She enjoys spending time with family and friends, cooking, and eating great food. She likes to watch movies, play the piano, draw, and paint. She finds pleasure in do-it-yourself projects.
Physician Credentials & Accolades
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- University of New Mexico Pediatric Residency
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Children’s Health
- Medical City Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano