Amy Hayes, M.D.
Dr. Hayes grew up in Shiner, Texas and attended college at Texas A&M University. She graduated magna cum laude with a B.S. in Biomedical Science. Upon completion of medical school, Dr. Hayes completed a pediatric residency through UT Southwestern.
Dr. Hayes is married and has two children. She is active with Girl Scouts and with her church. She loves being outdoors and has completed several half-marathons. She also loves hiking, camping and climbing “fourteeners!”
Physician Credentials & Accolades
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Residency at Children’s Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- 2006 White Hat Award–peer-selected award during senior year of residency for senior resident most likely to be chosen as one’s pediatrician for his or her own children
- Voted as a “Mom Approved Doctor” by Dallas Child Magazine
- D Magazine Best Doctor – Collin County
- Children’s Health
- Medical City Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano