Pediatric Associates of Dallas is the largest independent physician-owned Pediatric practice in the DFW area. Our vision is to be the pediatric practice of choice in the communities we serve. Our desire is to help children and families live their fullest and best lives. DFW families have been choosing PAD for their pediatric needs for more than 50 years. With two convenient locations, ancillary services and extended weekend and evening hours, we are able to provide excellent, personalized, and compassionate pediatric care.
We are looking for dynamic pediatric physicians and physician extenders to join our team for evenings and weekends. We offer flexible schedules for work/life balance, competitive compensation and benefits, plus the opportunity to join a premiere pediatric group committed to exceptional patient care.
At PAD we have a positive, collaborative culture. A successful candidate will be someone with a growth mindset who wants to help our team deliver exceptional care to each and every patient.
- Perform initial patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations
- Record patients’ medical histories and symptoms. Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing ones
- Order, administer, and analyze diagnostic tests, prescribe medications, and perform other treatments
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options
- Deliver excellent patient care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counseling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
Education and Experience:
- For physicians, board-certified in pediatrics as well as active TX license in good standing
- For NP or PA’s, authorization in Texas to practice by the Board of Nurse Examiners, preferred experience in pediatrics
- Must have necessary specialty certification
- Ideally needs experience providing pediatric care as a Physician or physician extender
Please send resume to email@example.com