Pediatric Associates of Dallas (PAD) is seeking to partner with local Dallas artists to showcase their work at our Dallas location, located in Preston Hollow Village at Walnut Hill and 75. Our hope is to feature and support local parents by filling our walls with their work.
The Dallas location serves families from all over Dallas including the Park Cities, Preston Hollow, Lakewood, Lake Highlands, Midway Hollow, Richardson and North Dallas. Our office features two main waiting rooms and 37 exam rooms. In 2018, the practice saw over 300 patients per day (an average of 10 per room per day) totaling over 23, 500 patients through our waiting rooms, hallways and exam rooms for the year.
Because of the volume needed and the close proximity to children, we are looking for wrapped canvas prints only at this time. The artist does not have to be a “professional” nor do your children need to be of “pediatric” age, if you are an artist who loves to create beautiful, bright abstracts, we would love to hear from you!
- We are seeking bright, colorful, light hearted abstract art. Please no animals, people, etc.
- You must own the rights to the art and be willing to produce a print of the piece (gallery wrapped canvas only). In some cases, we may duplicate a piece on each side of the practice, resulting in two identical prints being produced.
- Each piece will be displayed alongside a card with your name, a bit of information about you and/or the piece, your website (if applicable), etc.
- Any information you think we should know about you! Your website, your kids, why you love what you do, etc.
- All pieces that you would like to be considered for use and own the rights to do so.
- Please indicate the current size, as well as what sizes it “could” be produced at. Sizes needed vary based on placement and include 24” wide, 30” wide, 36” wide and 48”+ inches wide. Heights are variable.
- Please include pricing information for each piece you submitted, including your production cost. We do have a large volume to purchase and hope to be able to support local artist who could benefit from our foot traffic rather than trade reproductions, but of course want to be fair in compensation for materials, time, and your work itself.
Please submit all work for consideration no later than February 22, 2019
Interested? We hope so! Please submit the following to email@example.com to have your work considered. We look forward to seeing all of the beautiful pieces.