Job Title: Satellite Operations Manager
Reports To: Operations Manager/Director of Operations
Supervises: Satellite location’s Nursing, Front Office, & Support Staff
Overtime Status: Exempt
Job Summary: The Satellite Operations Manager is responsible for directing, supervising, and coordinating all staff and activities at satellite offices to provide quality, cost-effective care.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Manages daily operations at satellite offices and coordinates the work activities and schedules.
- Ensures provision of safe, high-quality patient care.
- Evaluates performance and recommends merit increases, promotions, and disciplinary actions.
- Develops staff constant with PAD’s mission, vision, and values.
- Ensures that office space, supplies, equipment, and assistance are provided and maintained appropriately for medical staff and patient care.
- Ensures that all business functions are running smoothly and all processes are effectively and efficiently in place.
- Reviews processes and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Develops goals for satellite operations and ensures that these goals align with organization goals.
- Operates within the context of an established budget. Makes recommendations for annual budget and maximizes opportunities to meet and exceed budget guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in health or business administration. Master’s degree in health care, business administration, or related field preferred.
Experience: Five years of office management experience including at least two years in a health care organization.
- Knowledge of clinical policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of fiscal management and human resource management policies and practices.
- Knowledge of office management techniques and practices.
- Skilled in planning, organizing, delegating, and supervising and time management.
- Skilled in verbal and written communication.
- Skilled in establishing, defining, assigning, monitoring, and evaluating outcomes of assigned tasks and goals.
- Ability to clearly communicate and apply policies and principles to solve everyday problems and deal with a complexity of situations.
- Ability to plan, exercise initiative, problem solve, and make decisions.
- Ability to read, interpret, and apply clinic policies and procedures.
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities.
- Ability to manage financial information.
- Ability to competently use Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and appropriate practice management software.
Equipment Operated: Standard office equipment including computers, fax machines, copiers, printers, telephones, etc.
Work Environment: Satellite clinic office, well lighted, well-ventilated environment. Occasional evening and weekend work when needed. Work may be stressful due to a busy office. Continual interaction with others.
Physical Requirements: Must possess the physical and mental abilities to perform the tasks normally associated with a Satellite Operations Supervisor sitting approximately 80 percent of the day with some walking, bending, reaching and standing. Occasionally stress from working in a busy satellite office.
Salary Range: $60,000 – $70,000
Please send resume to email@example.com