Pediatric Associates of Dallas has immediate opportunities for Pediatrics Nurses in our Dallas location.
We are looking for energetic, caring, qualified individuals to become a part of our health care team. If you are committed to providing quality care, then we want you! We are presently increasing our employee base to continue meeting the growing demand for our services.
If you are looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Pediatric Associates of Dallas has served the Dallas area since 1971 providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
- Perform age-appropriate health, social and developmental status assessments using appropriate tools and methodology.
- Incorporate patient’s health history and physical assessment data into the formulation of an age/development appropriate plan of care and teaching that includes the role of family/caregiver.
- Implement, evaluate and modifies care/teaching plans as needed, in collaboration with the patient, parents/family and significant others.
- Preform PFT’s, injections, blood draws, EKG’s and other assignments as requested.
- Nurse with active Texas license.
- Preferred one (1) year experience as a Pediatric Nurse.
- Able to effectively communicate with staff, children, adolescents, family/caregivers and others.
- Able to provide proof of current Basic Life Support (BLS) training to include infants, children and adults and other training as required.
- Locally owned and operated since 1971!
- Free education courses and funding towards CEU’s
- Flexible assignments
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Positive team environment
- Dallas, TX
Required license or certification:
- Active Texas Nursing License
- Pediatric Nursing: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Registered Nurse (RN)
Pay: $49,920.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- License reimbursement
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Differential pay
- Overtime pay
To keep nursing staff safe, we are providing appropriate PPE, plastic barriers at check in, requiring masks for age appropriate patients and limiting the number of family members that can come in with each patient.
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS, ACLS (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
- Nurses wear own scrubs
Nurse Patient Ratio:
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
Please send resume to email@example.com