Join our stellar team!
Pediatric Associates of Dallas in Plano has an immediate opportunities for Pediatrics Nurses in our Plano location.
We are looking for energetic, caring, qualified individuals to become a part of our health care team. If you are committed to providing quality care, then we want you! We are presently increasing our employee base to continue meeting the growing demand for our services.
- Perform age-appropriate health, social and developmental status assessments using appropriate tools and methodology.
- Incorporate patient’s health history and physical assessment data into the formulation of an age/development appropriate plan of care and teaching that includes the role of family/caregiver.
- Implement, evaluate and modifies care/teaching plans as needed, in collaboration with the patient, parents/family and significant others.
- Preform PFT’s, injections, blood draws, EKG’s and other assignments as requested.
- Nurse with active Texas license.
- Preferred one (1) year experience as a Pediatric Nurse.
- Able to effectively communicate with staff, children, adolescents, family/caregivers and others.
- Able to provide proof of current Basic Life Support (BLS) training to include infants, children and adults and other training as required.
- Locally owned and operated since 1971!
- Free education courses and funding towards CEU’s
- Flexible assignments
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Positive team environment
If you are looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Pediatric Associates of Dallas has served the Dallas area since 1971 providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
- pediatric nursing: 1 year
Required license or certification
- Texas Nursing