Come join a team that strives to provide safe, quality, compassionate care! At Pediatric Associates of Dallas, our Patient Coordinators assist with patient registration and accept payments for services rendered. Responsibilities also include scheduling, insurance information. The ideal Patient Coordinator will be punctual, dependable, flexible, detail oriented and can work effectively in a fast-paced environment. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!
Are you passionate about providing a high level of customer service? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, come shine with us!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for greeting incoming patients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Complete and accurate information should be obtained from the patient for billing and demographics purposes.
- All incoming calls should be answered in a friendly and professional manner.
- Accurate information should be communicated to the caller in a customer- oriented manner
- Calls should be routed to the intended recipient timely and accurately
- Completes administrative duties that ensure the patient’s visit is smooth, billing can be processed timely and accurately, and front office remains clutter free and organized
- Co pays/balances should be collected at the time of visit and in accordance with patient insurance guidelines
- Maintain lobby/front desk cleanliness and organization
- Coordinate when necessary and attend meetings as requested
You’ll be a fit for this Role if you:
- Enjoy Working with People
- Have an interest and some experience in the administrative side of healthcare
- Have good customer service skills
- Are organized and have a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- High school diploma or GED; associate’s degree preferred.
- Monday–Friday 8am–5pm and one (1) Sunday shift per month from 10am–2pm.
- Monday–Friday 11am–8pm and one (1) Sunday shift per month from 10am–2pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $19.00 per hour
All Pediatric Associates of Dallas employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Please send resume to email@example.com