POSITION SUMMARY: The Nursing Administrator is responsible for the planning, organizing, developing, and directing the clinic’s nursing services and other clinical functions. The Administrator participates with the clinic’s governing body, management, medical staff and clinical leaders in the clinic’s decision making structures and processes.
1. Minimum of three years of leadership experience that is comparable to the Nursing Administrator’s authority and responsibility as described above. Education and experience of leadership positions commensurate with the scope and complexity of the clinic.
2. Minimum of 5 years Pediatric nursing experience.
3. Able to develop, plan, and implement programs and directives and motivate staff within the culture and vision of the practice.
4. Excellent communication skills, both interpersonal and written.
5. Strong leadership, managerial and effective time management skills with the ability to make cost/ benefit analysis of supplies and vaccines.
6. Functions independently in relation to decision making, planning, analysis, and problem resolution with input from appropriate leaders.
7. Holds a current state license and maintains license renewal in accordance with the standards of the State Board of Nursing.
8. Intermediate computer skills with a working knowledge of EMRs and ability to train and review staff’s performance. (Current: Greenway Prime Suite.)
Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org