Amy Hayes, M.D.
Physician Credentials & Accolades
Board Certified in Pediatrics
University of Texas Medical School at Houston
Residency at Children’s Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- Baylor Medical Center at Frisco
- Children's Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Dr. Hayes graduated from Texas A&M University with a degree in Biomedical Science. She then received her medical degree from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. After completing her pediatric residency at Children’s Medical Center of Dallas she practiced medicine in Wylie, Texas. She relocated to PAD in April 2008.
Dr. Hayes is married and has a son and daughter. She enjoys sewing, reading and spending time with her family.